What a gloomy, rainy day - truly a day fit for naps and for lazing around. If only someone else could do my studying for me.....I wonder if I will really be able to find so many urgent tasks that need completing once I am finished school. I just seem to NEED to do something else each time I sit down at my desk to study, strange isn't it?
Anyway, I have been trying to upload a picture but I have had nothing but "errors", so I guess I will have to try again later.
Well, I guess I should study - it is easier to study on a day like today than on a beautiful sunny day!
1 comment:
Lys, this is great! I am glad you "borrowed" my idea...it's not like it was really my idea to begin with but still I am glad. Blog-land is fun so enjoy, I'll put you on my "favourites" list & check often.
Yippeeee!!
Post a Comment