Well, it has definitely been awhile since I last blogged, I think that September has just about passed with me barely realizing that August is over. It is starting to get chilly at night and I now need a sweater in the morning when I drive to work - fall is definitely here! I like this time of year but it is really awkward trying to dress for the weather - will it be warm, cold, rainy....who knows! I guess it is all about layers!
Anyway, enough blah blah. I just finished a mad weekend of painting! At our house the developer had sent someone in to fix the nail pops in the drywall but we were told that we had to touch up the paint ourselves. Several months had passed and the white circles all over the walls were starting to seriously drive me crazy! So, I went and bought paint and enlisted the help of two awesome girlfriends to give me a hand. We managed to paint the front entrance way and staircase, living room, second staircase and the top landing/hallway. I was then so inspired, I decided to paint Brett's bathroom, seeing as we did not paint it originally and the paint the developer put in was pretty cheap quality, not to mention easy to damage (visualize nice water streaks down the wall where the towel hangs). I am now a bit tired and am not looking forward to Monday morning.
On a happier note, I head off to women's camp in Princeton with Kim on Thursday - oh what fun will await me! I am very excited to go, as we get three days at the camp (which I have heard is amazing!!) and I get to hang out with Kim for the weekend too. Brian will have to fend for himself....this is something he is getting better and better at!
Anyways, I still cannot believe that we are heading into the last week of September and that October will be upon us. I can feel the pressure of Christmas shopping coming...scary!!
Gotta go, have some reading to do before I crawl into bed tonight....
No comments:
Post a Comment