We decided to do a timer photo, I am wearing a scarf that Erika gave me - so pretty! I think that I now have a collection of scarves that will match almost every color scheme/outfit I wear. I feel so spoiled! She also got me a chocolate fondue fountain - what a surprise!! I can't wait to try that baby out!
Here are some photos from the lights display in the gardens. As usual, the pictures are not nearly as spectacular as actually being there but to refresh memories they will do.....
I am just lucky to get Brian into the picture before he freezes to death....I think that he did not enjoy the scenery as much as we did...Oh
well, he was a pretty good sport. And to top it all off, when David and Erika decided to pose for pictures in one of those cut-out things (you know the ones where you stick your head in and you are supposed to be an elf, etc.) a strange incident occurred. David thought it would be funny to stick his butt into the hole (with pants on - thank goodness!) well a nice old lady walked right up to the hole and poked him right in the bum!! I started killing myself laughing while David tried to figure out what had actually happened. It was quite possibly the funniest thing that I have seen in weeks! Lucky for grandma he isn't going to file a sexual harassment complaint!
Anyway, I need to sleep to retain my Christmas cheer! It comes faster every year and yet I still do the same planning each year, surprised that there are last minutes things that I need to pick up! Off to WalMart I go tomorrow to finish off the list....
No comments:
Post a Comment