Wednesday, July 02, 2008

It's a Girl!!

The newest addition to the extended Flegg family is a girl! Susan and Allan had a lovely little baby girl today name Isabelle Grace (so sweet) and she was tiny like Seth, under 7 pounds (I can only hope for that one day!). I am so excited to have a neice so I can start buying pretty things instead of boy things - yeah! And of course this now totally takes off the pressure for us to have kids, now that there is a girl I could remain childless forever - thank you Susan and Allan!

I can't wait to see pictures and eventually visit in August. And of course I need to go buy something cute and pink or purple.....

2 comments:

susan said...

Oh the pressure is still on you...but for TWINS!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY for Susan and YAY for a girl!!! SUPER SWEET!!! But, I still hope you & Bri get to have a girl one day too ;)