My friend Christy had a baby last week (her 4th child, adding to the 3 she adopted previously) and I dropped off dinner for her and was able to hold her precious little baby boy. He was so perfect looking, so sweet and so sleepy (perfect for baby-phobes like me!!). I don't know how she is going to do it with a 14 month old, a 4 year old and a 7 (?) year old - but I know she is able to do it and will be a fabulous mom of 4!
Here is a pic of me with baby Malakai. He is seriously so cute...almost makes me want one of my own.....almost....
2 comments:
It looks good on you Lys!
You are such an awesome friend to bring them dinner - it is exactly what a family needs when a new baby joins the household.
CONGRATS Brad & Christy!
you look pretty darn happy holding him :)
You ARE such a great friend Lys - so thoughtful!
Post a Comment