Anyway, done my rant on that, just a tad frustrating when I want to do a "quick" post and it takes 10 minutes to sign into blogger - grrrrr!!
Today we went to church, like most Sundays, and like usual we went to early service. This generally means we will wander down to the cafe that our church operates and I will get my cinnamon bun. I count on this most Sundays, my cinnamon bun fix. Alas, this morning there we NO cinnamon buns. I looked at what was available (there was some delicious looking coffee cake & cookies) and decided, no treats for me, I only wanted that cinnamon bun!
So we left and headed home, did some grocery shopping and....I still wanted my cinnamon bun. And I certainly did not want to wait the usual 4 hours to make the yeast dough, allow for rising, etc. so I scoured the internet for a quick bread version (here's the link http://www.yumyum.com/recipe.htm?ID=4853).

Well, I found it, I made it and I ate my cinnamon bun...okay, I ate 3 - but they were small!! Ahhh, craving satisfied!!
2 comments:
Yum! Those look good - share the recipe!!!
oh, those cravings sound strong! We can call Baby your little "bun in the oven!" hahaha after all, Baby IS what you EAT!
Also, as for the computer - BUY A MAC! DO IT!
Post a Comment