Saturday, August 07, 2010

Getting ready

With the early arrival of Arabella, I must admit I am a bit thrown off my game! I was supposed to be having her a couple of weeks from now - or even later, as my doctor said, "First babies are late" before he went on vacation the day before my water broke!

I am planning on telling her birth story (edited!) but am not quite ready yet. To say that I was surprised to have a baby in JULY is an understatement, shocked is more like it! But, she is a cutie and I feel blessed to have a healthy baby.

More to come, but I am still getting ready...

3 comments:

Vanessa Z. said...

I love birth stories!! Don't edit too much... we've all been through it :o) Can't wait to meet the little lady in person too.

Karin said...

Okay, I'm ready for the update! Or better yet, I'm back and ready to meet the beautiful Arabella!! xoxo

Elise said...

Alyssa! I am so happy for you! Arabella is a beautiful baby girl!!