Here is the belly "before" photo:
Here's the couples & babies:
Moms & Babies:
Babies on the couch:
It sure makes me thankful that I had ONE baby, not SEVEN!! The entrance way was filled with car seats and diaper bags, so much stuff for 7 little people :)
It was actually a lot of fun and I'm hoping that us Moms will get together for coffee or something so that we don't go stir crazy at home! Sometimes it is really nice to meet up with people who are experiencing the same thing you are, compare notes and find out your baby is pretty "normal" :)
2 comments:
Oh this takes me back. Some of my best memories from the first few months of Isaac's life are of hanging out with two of the moms from prenatal class. You should definitely make the effort to get together.
This is so awesome!! My Mom kept getting together with her prenatal group for 8 years... now I am still friends with two of the "babies" and we have boys the same age!
Post a Comment