Amongst the school work and life regular-everyday-work, I hosted a Christmas card class - well, after tomorrow it will be 2 card classes! I was really debating on whether I would do a card class this year, as it takes a significant amount of prep time, planning time, cleaning time and just plain old time! I do love hosting it though and creating cards is a labour of love. So love won out, and I scoured Pinterest for some great ideas, ordered my supplies and sent out invites. I was lucky enough to have 9 ladies come and make cards!
So, without further ado, here are the 6 cards from my Christmas card class:
And now that it is December I am looking at my surprisingly sparse calendar, wondering if this might be a real season of rest for us...I almost, ALMOST, wish for a good snowfall to force life to a grinding halt, for those peaceful moments watching fluffy-fat snowflakes fall from a oh so quiet night sky...
1 comment:
LOVE these cards Lys! Good job!!!
Post a Comment