Friday, June 20, 2014

Long time coming

Oh boy, I am well aware that this post has been a long time coming...I love blogging but I also love sleep, so my choice has been sleep lately! And did I mention that I have had a recurring sinus infection for over a month? Yep, that put a damper on everything.

BUT, I am feeling much healthier these days and I am on a smoothie kick, so that has totally revived me as well. Yay!

All that to say I am actually posting about the new StampinUp catalogue! Yes, it is that time again - new inspiration, new colours, new embellishments, new kits....oh the creativity! So to celebrate, I am hosting an open house tomorrow evening and will be demoing a card with some of the new product and colours. I am very excited about this new catalogue and hope that I get a few people out tomorrow to check it out.

Here is a sneak peek at what we are making:


And another similar card that I made for an article I wrote for the StampinUp newsletter:



And in case you don't have this hot catalogue in your hands, here is a link to it: http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/2014-2015/NA/20140602_AnnualCatalog_en-CA.pdf

Happy crafting :)

No comments: