I am home now from a busy shopping day in Washington. It was so fun to shop like crazy and get almost everyone on my list done in one shot! Erika and I drove down to Bellis Fair together and went to Target - 2 and 1/2 hours later we were at the checkout! We went through that store, through nearly every aisle, and we could barely push the cart to the checkout! It was so fun picking gifts for people! The hard part will be not buying too much more between now and Christmas. There are still a few people left to buy for, and of course they are all male! I find it difficult to shop for Dads, brother-in-laws and for Brian's friends, so Bri will have to take on some of that I suppose. We also went into Bellis Fair mall, to Ross and to Paper Zone. Unfortunately we spent too much to get through the border duty free....oh well, we got some sweet deals so hopefully that makes up for it! I had to make notes on what I bought so that I can try to keep track of it all!
Anyway, since I got to play and shop all day, I now have to clean house and prepare for a full day of homework tomorrow - YUCK!! Oh well, the end is in sight and Christmas is coming, I really really want to start decorating now.....deck the halls.....
No comments:
Post a Comment