Well, we are officially in the move process - our half empty house and the echoe produced by these keys clicking are proof. We have no couches, tables, and half a bed. We moved a lot of the big stuff yesterday and hope to have it all out by Friday night. so FuN!
The best part is, it is only for one month and then we need to re-store it! Oh well, such is life for those on the hunt for the desired realty just out of grasp...
We will room with Brian's rents for May and that should work out fine. We hope to get our desired real estate by June but that is looking less and less likely...we may need to consider living with my parents, or with friends....we shall see. It is weird to be so independent and then revert back to living with parents and eating dinner together...strange....but I think it will be good. All temporary things can be handled, if we were permanently moving and sharing ALL the same space (kitchen, bathroom, etc.) I would go a little friggin crazy.
Anyway, I better get my homework done before the keener in my online group gets to it. She is hospitalized with an illness right now but still insists on working on the degree program - she has even used the nurse's station computer to post messages to our group! I think she needs to rest and just let this go....when you are that ill I think that there is so much more to life than school!
Happy Sunday all!
No comments:
Post a Comment