Sunday, April 29, 2007

All Moved In

Well we are moved in to the Fleggs house, squished into one room with our mass of stuff piled outside our bedroom in the makeshift living room. Things are tight and our stuff is everywhere but I keep chanting the mantra "this is only temporary". I think that my mind is affected by chaos and that it unsettles me to know how messy things are just outside my door. Our bedroom is now our computer room/TV room and living space - it almost feels like I should be in college again, if only I could go back to the life of just doing school...a brief but sweet period in my life!

Anyway, things have been okay but I think I am starting to get sick. Lots is happening around me with family and other things, I have lots to pray about and think about. We are still waiting for my parent's house to sell before we can make any final plans. The waiting is honestly killing me and I think it is a bit discouraging for my parents. They have a beautiful home but it is not hte typical 5-6 bedroom house with a suite that is expected in that price range so it seems to be difficult to get showings and offers. I guess if the other house sells then our decision is made and we will look elsewhere, until then I guess we will visit the insurance place monthly to change our address and coverage - blah!

We will be off soon to downtown Vancouver to meet with Brett's brother and sister-in-law who are visiting here from Australia. It will be interesting to meet them and to see how different or similar Brett and his brother are. Maybe I can get a mini snooze in before we go....

No comments: