As much as I love living in the lower mainland of BC, the inconvenience of bad traffic does drive me crazy every now and then. Especially when they close 88th Avenue for 2 weeks!! HELLO - MAJOR TRAFFIC ARTERY SHUT DOWN!!! And of course the brilliant city decided to do this in September - not in July or August when there was at least a little less traffic from school. Not to mention that I am now working in Abbotsford and it takes me way longer to get home. I spent a nasty hour and 15 minutes in the car when it usually takes me 30-40 minutes. It took me 40 minutes to drive a distance that usually takes about 5 minutes. I wanted to pull over and just start walking because that really would have got me home faster. Then people around me decied to just 4 x 4 it over the sidewalk and grass to cut over to another street - so brilliant!
Okay, I think I am done ranting now but I am certainly frustrated. Did I mention that this avenue will be closed for 2 weeks? Yeah, so f***ing fantastic.
One thing I am thankful for is that next week I have a 3 day work week so that should help a little bit. Sigh. I need to go eat soon, as my low blood sugar is starting to mess with my mind. I will feel better after I eat real food...
No comments:
Post a Comment