Hard to believe that September is here (just barely, in the wee hours of the morning August is officially over). This summer has flown by and although it has been relaxing and fun, there are still many things left undone.
This was my last full week at work, I now have 2 days left before I start my new job. Plus my new boss is letting me take most of Friday off next week to take Erin to the airport - seriously generous! I was surprised he said yes actually, but I think that Erin will be glad I am coming as she kind of made me ask him. I am so excited to start my new job but also nervous, it is always hard being the newbie and I hope that I can make a good first impression.
Last night we had a stampin up club night and I got to make a mini book of our little trip down to Oregon. It turned out rather nice and I hope to make more little books, as they seem to come together faster than my 12 x 12 ones.
Anyway, I am quite exhausted after this full week at work - I am still doing my work but also training my replacement. It is interesting trying to explain my job to someone else and then just leave....I almost wonder if he will be able to do it. Practice makes perfect and I am sure that he will learn fast.
Gotta head to bed if I want to make that 8:30 am step class....
No comments:
Post a Comment