Monday, October 15, 2007

Back to reality

Here I am, back in Surrey, back to reality and daily life (laundry, lunch making, cleaning). We had a fantabulous weekend in Edmonton and spent time with friends and family, mostly time with Susan. Allan and Seth. It was fun times and I truly enjoyed every minute of it. It was fun to make cards with Susan, meet her neighbours, whom we have heard such great things about and just hang out at their house. We managed to meet up with an old friend (well, he is not actually old, we just haven't seen him in about 7 years) from PBC. He is now married, so he brought his wife and their adorable little girl out to dinner with us all. It was fun to catch up and to reconnect with someone from the past.

I also loved time with Seth, he is such a cutie and even though he is 2 he is remarkably well behaved (kudos to Susan and Allan). He had his 2 year old moments but he is just so sweet, and he likes having me around which is a nice little ego boost for me :)

Now I am preparing for another week at work. Cash forecasts are due this week, and I guess I will learn just what that means, as right now it is just another aspect of my job that I am learning. Plus I am attending a one day Ethics course at work this week, I was "randomly" selected for this (by my boss!). We also have a showing here tomorrow, so we are preparing for that. Four more weeks and our housing dillemma will hopefully be more clear. Oh the lesson of waiting, when will I ever learng it so I can stop being tested with it!

No comments: