Well, if it doesn't burn calories it sure does make me tired!! Brian and I have been on a bit of a painting spree lately, trying to paint most of our new place all at once. We usually opt for a weekend paint party and try to convince our friends and family that they really do want to help us, but I thought we should give it a go on our own. I think we have done about a full week of work (hourswise) since we started (I think we started around January 2nd or 3rd). So it has only been a couple of weeks but it has been almost every spare moment that we have spent painting. I am sooo glad that we will be done soon, but that still means the bedrooms are not painted which is another project in and of itself.
Other than painting, things have been fairly routine here, just work and play. I am getting used to living in Langley and trying to find out what is the closest grocery store, fruit & veggie market, video store, Starbucks, etc. I have been a little lost only a few times, but I seem to somehow find my way around. The biggest change is getting used to how long it takes us to go to Surrey! When we go to church we need to leave about a half an hour to get there - not the 10 minutes I was used to! But we are closer to my work and to all the Langley stores that I love to shop in (this could be a problem).
Anyway, I really should get back to painting, it would be nice to have the majority done for Brian's b-day party on Friday night.
No comments:
Post a Comment