Monday, November 24, 2008

Craft Fair Photos Etc.

Okay, so the more I prep for Christmas and the more crafts I make the more I feel like a little kid and want to say "Is it Christmas yet? Is it now? How about now? Is it almost Christmas?" I am not sure why I am so excited, because truthfully it is not about the presents (Brian and I are on serious budget limits this year with each other) but I think it is about...hmmm...maybe just having a Christmas in our own space? Last year was pretty hectic and I found it was different sharing our house rather than having our own Christmas morning. Not bad - just different!

Anyway, enough about my ridiculous excitement. I wanted to share some photos from the craft fair of the journals I made, plus our table of goodies. First, here is a picture of the DISASTER my craft area was while in preparation (and, well, it still is not much better!)





And here are my journals....









And here is Alison with our table of goodies (and a happy happy Joshua!) - I think Alison was saying "I'm going to kill you for taking a picture......" although I am sure she was secretly happy to be in this photo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your journals are GORGEOUS!!!!