Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tis the Season

Tis the season for Christmas parties, get-togethers, plays, shopping and many other things that can be both exciting and exhausting. This week we had our work Christmas lunch at the Keg; it was a great lunch and it was fun to get out of the office and have some fun (even though we all had to pay for our lunches....). On Saturday night we had Brian's company Christmas Party at Coza, a nice Italian restaurant here in Langley. It was an awesome meal with some fun entertainment, plus the gift exchange. I ended up with a musical elf hat which will come in handy for our Fusion Christmas party on Wednesday.

It's not often that I get to wear a dress, so I was a little excited to wear a "new" dress (Erika gave it to me - thanks so much Erika!!). Plus I got to wear this cute silver sweater with it that I bought nearly a year ago, just knowing it would one day come in handy...

So we ate lots and laughed lots - a success all around! Here is Brian and I dressed up in our duds (we both got hair cuts that day so we are freshly trimmed!)

No comments: