Saturday, February 21, 2009

February Club


Tonight was our February Stampin Club meeting and I think it went fairly well. This morning I only had one card design in mind, but I knew I wanted to use my new texture pads with the Big Shot but I also wanted to use the embossing technique. So I pondered and thought, why not use my black embossing powder on white cardstock and then put it on a red card? I LOVE black, white and red - I don't know why but I think it is really classic. Maybe I am just weird that way...but I love it.

So here are the 2 designs I did....the ladies went through quiet spells as they put together the cards, I think they were all concentrating on the water coloring and embossing! I hope that everyone had fun, it seemed like they did. I really hope I can get a second club going once this one ends...it is just so fun to get together and for me to also have a "deadline" for creating new projects. It is a total motivator for me to finish stuff!

okay, so here are the 2 designs (sorry, got sidetracked!):


2 comments:

susan said...

Very pretty Lys!! I like the red & whatever it was you did to it, looks super cool!
Wish I could be part of your club! Not that I don't love mine...but it would be fun to go to yours too.

Anonymous said...

I am sooooo copying the green/blue one - love it!!! Fab use of the define your life set, too...NICE job!