I like to think that I am a fairly decent cook (given the right ingredients and recipe to follow!) and every now and then I am surprised when something turns out super yummy. Tonight I made pizza - bruschetta pizza! I have never made bruschetta before (but I have made its near cousin - salsa) and so I wasn't sure how it would turn out. The pizza started with a soft (premade) crust topped with a little olive oil, feta and mozza cheese. This was baked for 10 minutes and then when it came out of the oven I topped it with the bruschetta I had made - yum-o! It was pretty delicious, although it was SUPER garlicy and I am sure my breath is just deadly! I am hoping that all the garlic will help me feel better though, it is supposed to be good for you.
Anyway, I decided to take a photo of my pizza creation - enjoy!
2 comments:
YUM-O!! Looks awesome Lys & you are a terrific cook! I wish I could make that but seeing as it has veggies - I am the only one would would eat it! You might have to make it for ME the next time I visit! Or we'll make it when you come here for Easter...if that's still "on". Hope so. :-)
Looks yummy!
Post a Comment