This Friday is my Stampin Up club night so today I decided I should figure out what our project is. This is pretty good, usually I start freaking out on the Thursday night, but now I can relax...
Anyway, I thought I would give stamping with bleach a try using my Sense of Time stamp set. I wanted to create a Father's Day card, and I find "man cards" the hardest to make - let's be honest, butterflys and flowers are way more fun!
So here are the cards we are making - the Father's Day one ended up being more of a pocket with the top note die cut being used as the "card" part that you can write on. The other card is just a birthday card, but I wanted to demo rub ons (that is what the white flower is). I apologize for the crappy photo - I was tired!
I hope the ladies enjoy the project!!

1 comment:
LOVE the stampin' with bleach!!! I have never been courageous enough to try that...
You rock :)
Post a Comment