Monday, September 13, 2010

Fun with Aunty Erika

Where does the time go? It has already been a few weeks since Erika came to visit, but I am finally able to post some pics that she took for us. It was a privilege to have Erika come out from Ontario to visit - if you've ever travelled across Canada you will know it is not cheap to fly across this country!! So I was pleased and surprised when she told me that she was coming to visit little miss Arabella.

She "warned" me that she would want to do a photo shoot....what she really should of warned me about was that Arabella would be naked! While I do agree that naked babies are super cute, they are RISKY. Needless to say, I did a quick wardrobe change when we had a poop incident. Seriously, I was directly pooped on, sigh, the joys of motherhood ;)

Anyway, thank you dear Erika for taking the time to visit, even though I was living in the fog of new motherhood (and really, still very new) and trying to pretend that I could get by with my sleep deprivation (not pretty).


Pre-poop incident


Post-poop incident

3 comments:

susan said...

WOW! Such great pictures - and how nice for Erika to visit!!
Good job Erika, you are very talented!!

Karin said...

Yeah for Aunty Erika! These pictures are gret! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the photo shoot opportunity! Now that I have taken lessons withe famous Karen Russell, I feel like I could do WAY BETTER photos now! Ah, I will have to wait two weeks for you to come visit ME!!!! YAY!!!!