So, in my spare time (i.e. the hours spent breastfeeding) I have come up with a Top 10 Ways you know you are a new mom. I'll do this Letterman style and start at #10 (at least I think it is Letterman that does that...)
10. Crying babies are now background noise, you hardly notice the screaming.
9. Sales on diapers and wipes get you really excited.
8. Daytime TV can easily be your best friend.
7. You're not sure what day it is, what time it is or what you are supposed to be doing.
6. Brushing your teeth, showering and getting into clean clothes each day is a significant accomplishment.
5. Your outings are carefully timed, executed and completed military style (go, go, go!! she's still sleeping!)
4. If feeding was an Olympic sport, you would be a gold medalist.
3. You go through wardrobe changes as quickly as Lady Gaga.
2. You made the mistake of trying on pre-pregnancy jeans within the first 6 weeks
(bad, bad idea)
1. If your baby spits up on your pillow, you wipe it off, turn over the pillow and go back to sleep.
Hope you enjoyed that....just a little glimpse into my current life :)
3 comments:
LOVE IT!
Oh wow... this is SO awesome and SOOOOOOO true!!!!
you're hilarious! I honestly cannot WAIT to share these parental experiences with you...
Post a Comment