Sunday, December 05, 2010

Joy continuum

Today we did a mini Christmas photo shoot with my friend Heidi, she is into photography and has all the cool stuff you need to do really nice photos. I love that she enjoys taking photos for us (joy #7) and I hope she is able to build up her business to do what she really loves!

Arabella is changing, learning and growing every day, even the little changes are exciting for us (joy #8) - we cheer her on as she reaches for toys, holds onto things, gets a little bit stronger each day.
Christmas is only 20 days away, and I cannot wait (#9)!! I am just so thrilled that ALL of our family is here (#10) for this awesome time of year and I get excited just thinking about it!

I made myself an eggnog latte today (#11), so yummy! And we are having homemade pizza for dinner (#12) and watching a Christmas movie (#13). I just love this season!


No comments: