Saturday, December 04, 2010

Stealing Joy?

Having been inspired by my sister in law's blog to look for joy in the season, I am going to attempt to do so on my blog. I visited this website and was motivated to make my own 100.

So, here we go:

1) I got my hair cut and colored today; I feel pretty and love the few days where my hair is actually straight, smooth and predictable!

2) I got to go out for 4 hours BY MYSELF

3) I have a Christmas party to attend tonight, should be fun with some good friends that I don't get to see as often as I would like

4) My Christmas shopping is ALMOST done, and (5) almost all wrapped too!

6) Arabella woke up smiling this morning (around 8:30), melting my heart, helping me forget the less than smiling wake earlier at 5 am

Well, that is my start, 6 down, 94 to go! Here's to a joyful season :)

2 comments:

susan said...

Yay! So glad you are going on a "Joy Journey" too!
And how sweet for Arabella to wake up with smiles, I love when Silas does that!!

Here's to 94 more JOYS!

xo

Anonymous said...

Such a FABULOUS idea! I am totally going to check out this website! Awesome!