Wow, it is for real December. I'm still in shock - clearly I am NOT ready. However, I have decided to do a December daily. Crazy you say? Perhaps. But I have a secret weapon....MDS (quick Erika, what is that abbreviation??).
Well, it is the StampinUp My Digital Studio software and while i have only used it here and there, I figured it would be the perfect way to get my December daily entries done without the stress and mess. So I have created a book in the program and am updating it daily (or nearly daily) with my digital photos and some journalling.
Super easy, right? Then when I am all done, I can send it off to the printers and get back my oh so cool and super easy December daily.
For those of you tactile scrapbookers, I realize that this is NOT the "real" thing; however, it will be (for me) good enough. And I am starting to realize that as a Mom I should probably embrace the "good enough" ; after all, running after the exceptional and the very best sure gets tiring.
So here is my plan, as I think the following, I will respond with "good enough":
- We really shouldn't be eating frozen pizza (it is food - good enough)
- The dishes are still in the sink this morning (it will get done tonight - good enough)
- Arabella only ate carbs for most meals instead of healthy balanced meals (she ate something, and will eat better tomorrow - good enough)
- I can't fit in all my workouts (but I managed to park far away from Costco and walk - good enough)
See, isn't it easy to embrace "good enough"??
Anywho, I have some great family photos to post, but that will wait until another post (good enough! lol).
Happy December 4th everyone!
2 comments:
Love it! Good enough is sometimes great!
Well that is something I need to embrace Alyssa, good enough is a good idea...and I look forward to seeing your digi Dec Daily come to life.
Post a Comment