Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Still can't believe that I am celebrating Mother's Day as a MOM. Wowsers, craziness indeed. And on this 2nd Mother's Day, my little one (with much coaching from Daddy) did manage to say "Happy Mother's Day". Can you hear my heart melting??



And here is the card we did for our April StampinUp club, I love how it came together, but as I said to my club, this card made me say "Holy layers Batman!"



Anyway, I am sure many of you were busy being celebrated and/or celebrating with your Moms. Or perhaps wishing you could be with your Mom, if you are separated by countries, timezones or both. If you have a Mom that you love and respect, today is a an opportunity to give thanks and to do a little something extra.


So Mom, if you are reading this, thank you for your generosity, patience, love, kindness, mercy and faith over the years. You make it easy to be your daughter and you make me ever thankful that Arabella gets to have you as a Grandma!


1 comment:

Karin said...

Happy Mothers Day Lys! Having a great Mom has helped you to become a fantastic Mom too! And also, your hair looks great in these photos! xox