...I'll be stuffing my face after running my Half Marathon! 18 weeks of training and now it is the night before...I'm nervous, excited and scared at the same time. I'm hoping for a better time than my first half (2 hours, 26 minutes), which should be possible, but I'm not eager to set an impossible goal and just end up disappointed at the end of it....
Tomorrow is also my birthday - what better way to turn 31 than to run away from it all?? Who knows, maybe the 30's aren't so bad, time will tell.
Speaking of telling....against my better judgement, I have signed up for the Facebook app that does live tracking for the half marathon. Sooooo, I suppose my time will be out there for the world (or at least my friends) to see. If you can't cheer for me in person, you can check Facebook and cyber cheer for me there ;)
Happy Saturday people - it's a gorgeous day here, so I hope you get out and enjoy it, from wherever you are!

1 comment:
Yay, I didn't even realize you were training again. You're going to do great!
Post a Comment