My goodness, June is half over people! Does anyone else realize this? If not, please consult a nearby calendar and note that this year is darn near half over. Think about those resolutions you made January 1st - are you halfway to your goals? Are you living out the "word" that you chose for 2012?
You might be thinking to yourself, wait a minute, how dare you ask if I am meeting my goals/resolutions!?! Indeed. I dare ask because I do not dare answer.
Make sense?
OK. Moving on.
We went on "vacation" to Winnipeg. Now, as anyone who takes "vacations" that involve visiting family knows, these sorts of trips are NOT vacations. They are work. Well, perhaps that is a bit harsh, they are just busy and involve a lot of prepping, planning, people pleasing and schedule shuffling. This visit was quite nice, as this time around our days were fairly relaxed, even though every evening was booked visit family and/or friends.
I love visiting my 'Peg family, but I must say I need a vacation from my vacation.
Here is our vacation in picture form, because I know you don't really want to read about it. For reals. I get it.
 |
| Guess what, it's summer in Winnipeg! Chillin at the park! |
 |
| Retro (awesome) toys - my Aunt was the first to play with this I think....Arabella LOVED the mini kitchen! |
 |
| Sharing goldfish crackers with Great Grandma |
 |
| Mmmm ice cream - thanks Aunty Cheryl! |
 |
| The girls |
 |
| Shopping with Grandma & Grandpa |
 |
| Ummm, why aren't they called bananas?? |
 |
| WORD |
 |
| Best Mexican food I've had in awhile. For real. IN WINNIPEG!! |
 |
| Four generations! |
 |
| Fun times with friends |
 |
| Thanks for the hat Peter... |
 |
| Cousins! |
 |
| More Koops... |
 |
| Another Great Grandma to spoil/love our Arabella |
 |
| Siblings! |
Despite the fact the I gripe about the cost of flying domestically (seriously, we could go to MAUI for the same price. sigh.), I love to catch up with our family. It is well worth the trip!
BUT, couldn't we all just meet in MAUI next time??
1 comment:
Love the pictures!! I had to laugh at the "WORD" one - Arabella is just too darn cute!!
And yes, June...wow - school is nearly over, Izzie is turning 4 in 2 weeks, Allan 40 in 3ish weeks and Sibaby 2 in a month & a half!
WORD!
Post a Comment