Do you remember what it was like to experience pure bliss? When you were little and a bottle of bubbles was THE most AMAZING thing ever? Or splashing your Mom was SO funny? Just being outside is often what will make my little princess smile and look at me with pure bliss. I try to reach back in my foggy memory banks and embrace the fun of being outside...although now I am the one being splashed!
Here is a recent-ish adventure:
Visit to the beach (yes, it was chilly and rainy, BUT you can still play in the sand and find cool things on a rainy day)
 |
| Um, Mom, am I dirty?!? |
 |
| What's making all the holes in the sand? |
 |
| Daddy found a crab! |
Andddddd, that's about it for now. Have much to post on birthday preparations and other such fun things, but for now I need a snack and some junk TV. My brain hurts. Seriously, some work days just leave you craving some chill time.
No comments:
Post a Comment