Wednesday, November 21, 2012

All you have to do is retire....

...and I will make you a ginormous card. Okay, so maybe I would accept other occasions and my claim of ginormous could also be challenged; however, this card is MUCH larger than most cards I make, twice as large in fact.

My co-worker is retiring in a couple of weeks - lucky guy! So, I volunteered to make a card. By November 21st. Yep. Today. I just finished it...oops. Our social coordinator asked me about it today and I totally blanked, um yes, I will bring that in tomorrow. Tonight I worked on the card and am glad I went running first, so I could get some ideas brainstorming, I find that a lot of my mental processing/brainstorming happens during my runs.

Anyway, here it is - a retirement card! My first actually, and I must say I was pretty happy with how this "man card" turned out, those can be super tough.



Happy Wednesday y'all! Tomorrow is my Friday so yay for me :)

No comments: