Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Rain clouds

Sometimes the sun is shining and you are Tigger - enjoying bouncing; other times there are a few rain clouds and you are Eeyore, feeling pretty gloomy cause you've lost your tail yet again. Today friends, I am a bit more Eeyore than Tigger.

Life is still good, but a few things have fallen through the cracks. Like my last chance to "participate" in my class discussion online; somehow I missed the fact that exam week meant my online discussion boards would close. oops. No last minute participation marks for this chapter. Did I mention I did HORRIBLY on my term paper? Yep. It's bad. I really really really need to rock my participation mark. And my last quiz. Sigh. School is not hard, but deadlines are.

So I was planning to spend some time writing fantastic discussion posts on the effects of stress on our mental and physical health...instead I have been pinning delicious things, hoping to avoid the effects of my current school stress. Now I just need a personal chef to whip up some pinterest treats. Any volunteers??

Here are a few that are tempting me...
Vegan Peanut Buttercup Cheesecake

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Coconut No Bake Bars!!

Popcorn Chocolate Chip Cookies (YEP, that says POPCORN. YUM!!)


How is your Wednesday shaping up?

No comments: