Monday, April 29, 2013

Sweet Distractions

Have you ever been sweetly distracted? I can always tell when I have a task I am semi-avoiding, suddenly I feel the urge to bake or otherwise create something, likely something chocolatey and delicious! Right now I am diving into Biology - after a mere 14 year break - and am finding myself both inspired and overwhelmed. I knew school would be hard. I know it will only get harder. And yet I am blogging...and waiting for something delicious to come out of the fridge.

I know, I know, the fridge?!? Yep. This was a great pinterest find, with many thanks to my SIL for pinning it (and vouching for it via comment). It is like a chocolate bar, but the melt in your mouth kind...chewy and delicious...mmmmmm

The blogger that posted this said she messed up a recipe and created this tasty treat. I love mistakes ;) Maybe I love them because I make them...and this gives me hope that some mistakes turn into great things. Although when you work with budgets and finance mistakes aren't usually delicious things, they are super bad number crunching things. I digress.

Back to Biology...and in 1 hour or so - CHOCOLATE! I am sweetly focused until then :)

1 comment:

susan said...

It's pretty good huh? Certainly satisfies that need for chocolate.