Friday, August 30, 2013

My Friday Night

Holy moly, it has been awhile! Let's just say that life has fallen apart for me a little bit between work, school and life crisis....I've been in over my head. Way over my head.

Tonight I'll be short and....well....sorta sweet. I am working on the second half of my Biology courses to complete 1st year biology - this half seems to be going much smoother than the first, I might finally be finding my distance education rhythm, only took 4 months! Oi!

So here is my Friday night in a picture: studying, assignment writing and painting my nails. Typical. Oh and I have had 4 loads of laundry on the go in the background. Isn't the life of a working/student mom SO glamorous?!?


In other news, I am grateful for many things, although I am still nursing a bruised heart. I am thinking about what I want to blog and I think I will share my thoughts here, as it is partly therapeutic for me and partly my desire to be open and share, knowing that others have struggled with the same thing.

Goodnight all! I shall attempt to rest and actually run tomorrow morning - my first run in 2 weeks, eek!

No comments: