
This time of year always brings graduations...this year my sister graduated from UBC with a Bachelor of Arts. It is pretty amazing that she did it in 4 years, travelled to Austria and Australia and managed to graduate debt free! I am so proud of her, and slightly jealous because she is three years younger and I am still a year away from my own grad! Anyway, just wanted to mention that I think it is great that she finished and that she finished well! I hope that I have the energy and strength to finish my studies and pass my last few exams. Here is a picture of us at her grad - it was raining and I didn't have an umbrella, but we did our best to smile.
1 comment:
That is a great picture of you both!! Yah Erin! You'll be done soon enough Lys...don't worry.
Post a Comment