Time flies when you are having fun...or when you are crazy busy! On the long weekend i was able to drive to Calgary with my Mom, Dad and sister to visit Uncle Art, Aunty Christine, Elijah, Simon and Jonah and also see my grandparents. It was a busy (and noisy) weekend to say the least! My little cousins are 4, 2 and 5 months - and they are not short on energy or enthusiasm!! But it was so nice to see my family, especially now that my Granpa is 88 and you just never know how many more opportunities you have to see long distance family. We had a bad drive there though, there was an accident involving 3 vehicles and a semi-truck, so we got to sit on the highway, not moving, for about 3 1/2 hours. So, by the time we got to Calgary it was almost 8:30 pm and we were tired. We did have fun though, I have a few stories but do not have the time to expand...maybe later I will...
Anyway, my birthday just passed and I am now 25 - seems strange to me to be in my "mid-twenties", I always thought that it would be more fun to be 25 than it actually is. But, I did have a fun birthday starting the day out at the spa, then getting my hair cut and going out for dinner with friends. I got spoiled with presents and I just feel blessed to have been able to spend time with family and friends. I think that I ate my way through the weekend, as there was so much food everywhere all weekend...now I get to sit on my butt and study - not a good combo!
So, in a nutshell, that has been my life lately. Oh yeah, and I also threw my sister a surprise graduation party on Sunday, so that was also part of the madness on the weekend!
And, needless to say, I must now become completely antisocial and prepare for one of the biggest exams that I will ever take...hopefully I pass!
2 comments:
Of course you'll pass!!
Good to see something on your blog again. (it was even better to chat with you though!!)
Good luck on your exam & no excuses for not blogging when you are done!!
Happy birthday darling!! I really miss you and I hope you are having a great time living (you know, between work and school and everything). My sister is moving to Seattle, and I think it would be fun if sometime in the rather distant future we can all meet there for a weekend or something. Do you think you'd be up for it? If not, I'd still have to come see you.
Post a Comment