Friday, May 05, 2006

Friday - My favorite day!

Life just seems better once Friday comes and my work week is done - sad how I live for my weekends and time off! Oh well, not everyone loves their job all the time right? Today is beautiful, sunny and warm - we have been warned that rain is coming though, just in time for my two days off! Seems to be a typical thing, sunny all week and gross on the weekend! When the rain comes I really do miss the 90% sun in Phoenix all year round.

Anyways, I am in a rush as usual today, trying to clean the house and tidy up before heading out. Brian gets to enjoy playoff hockey tonight (at least one Vancouver team made the playoffs and the finals!) with my Dad, I am sure they will have a blast!

Gotta go, cleaning is calling - so pathetic eh?

1 comment:

Chris said...

Isn't that an old 80's song? "Everybody's Cleaning for the Weekend." Something like that.

Chris (My Blog)