Tuesday, May 02, 2006

81

81% is the mark that I found out I received on one of the hardest exams I have ever taken!! I took an exam in March, and anyone who really knows me remembers the stress that I experienced during the 4 hours that I spent writing it!! And now, almost 2 months later I finally find out that I passed!!!! Yeah - another exam done, 3 more to go! After 7 years of school and work, I feel like there is some light at the end of the tunnel! Praise the Lord - I passed the exam.

Anyway, just got a little excited and had to get my feelings out! Now I have about one month to prepare for another stressful exam, this one encompassing the core subjects in the CGA program - basically a HUGE review and preparation of case studies.

Hooray, another one done!!

1 comment:

susan said...

Good job Lys!