Anyway, I went to a new hairdresser on Friday (Bri said "another hairdresser??? are you loyal to anyone?") but I find that good hairdressers are few and far between so why not play the field:) So, I took the plunge and got not only a hair cut but also highlights with some "color fill" inbetween. I have strayed from the reds to the blondes/browns and feel like after 10 years of coloring my hair I am embracing my roots...sort of. I tried to do a before and after picture so please hold the laughter as I post pictures of myself...
Before:

A little scary, but I tried to take the picture myself - that is my defence!
And, after 2 1/2 hours at the salon getting highlights, fillers, a cut, blow dry and style, I return to a more natural color.............
After:

The pictures make it look nearly the same, but in real life it is quite a difference for me! The highlights are not chunky so they blend a bit better than some and I feel like it is more of a gradual change than something intense.
Anyway, that was half of my day Friday.....
No comments:
Post a Comment