
Okay, so I finally got some pictures to upload onto my blog so here they are all at once! Here is us with Grandma at the Old Spaghetti Factory, this is about the point where she said "Why are we taking so many pictures, I don't want all these pictures." It was quite funny, as Brett was quite camera happy throughout the whole trip.
Here is Brian and I at the lake, it was pretty sunny so we both have q
uite the squint going on! We were able to go walk the beach area for a bit while we were in Gimli with the Koop family. The cottage towns outside of Winnipeg are quite lovely and I wouldn't mind having that kind of accommodation to escape to every now and then!
This is another lake picture, Brian wanted to take a picture of me by the lake, so here it is. Lake Winnipeg is quite large and you can't even see the other shore! It almost feels like the ocean, except it is a lake....yeah....anyways, it was a neat place to be. Gimli was the hot spot for Manitoba that day and the temperature was 32 degrees and humid! It was nice to go for a swim in the lake and to see the whole family playing together in the water. Brian actually got more wet than I did, as he played football out in the water with the fam. Both Brian and Brett were more than willing to dive for the ball!Here we are taking a ride in my Uncle's restored 1927 Whipit. My Uncle spent 7 years restoring it and it has been in movies, used for weddings and graduations. It is a pretty sweet car and it was fun to ride around in it at Kildonan park.
So, that is a somewhat pictoral review of our trip. It was fun but busy and I still feel like I am recovering. Now I just need to prepare for my exam and prepare for camp and then my summer will be over, back to the regular grind in September, work, school and good times :)

No comments:
Post a Comment