Well, not really today. Today is gloomy and rainy, but yesterday was stellar! Brian decided that we should go out for dinner to celebrate my new job (starting in less than 2 weeks now - yikes!). So we went to Cactus Club in South Surrey, had dinner, got a Starbucks and went for a walk on crescent beach. The sun was starting to set and it was just beautiful. There was filming at the beach for a TV show, it is called Psych and it was season 2 - I have never heard of it but we watched them for a little bit as they set up various scenes. They had set up a wedding reception scene on the beach with a white tent and tables, pretty pink decorations everywhere. It was getting dark but they had so many lights that the scene looked like it was being filmed in daylight. They had also set up a cool looking tropical bar with tables around it. We didn't watch for long because it was truthfully a little boring.
We also just got back from the Oregon coast this past weekend - what a great trip! We hung out with Erika & David, and various family/friends of theirs. It was fun to get away and to do some shopping too. I love the Oregon coast because it is spectacular - the crashing waves, the nice sand, the rocky cliffs - it is all so fantastic. I will hopefully post some pictures soon...
I love Saturdays now because I can do whatever I want - no more hours of homework for me! I still have not got my graduation stuff in the mail yet, so I hope my application has been approved. The CGA takes forever to mark exams or anything else!
Gotta go - Kim will be here soon and we need to go...shopping....I will practice restraint as I just bought a lot of fall clothes at the outlets in the states....
No comments:
Post a Comment