Thursday, August 23, 2007

Over it

I am over it...my jealousy issue that is. I have decided that today I will be thankful for everything I have in my life and not anxious for the things that I don't have. So, for the moment, things are at peace. I am truly happy for my sister and her adventure in Australia - who knows what will happen there, she could come back engaged or come back single - who knows. I just know that she is starting to worry about packing and I can understand her concern when only 2 bags are allowed - only 2 bags for a whole year??? I would never be able to do it!

Other than that, things at work have been a little busy. Now that they have announced my replacement, I am trying to get all the contact info changed to his name and get him set up on all the computer systems/security things he needs. He is also trying to finish some files before he sits with me to train - only 8 working days left to train though!! Things are getting busy and I am starting to get sad about leaving my friends there. My last day will not be pretty!

Well, gotta get ready for dinna - I am starting to get a little peckish....

No comments: