Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Creative Times

I like to think that I can have creative moments, and I find that I love Stampin Up because their products (and their demonstrators - namely Erika) inspire me. I recently purchased (well, it was nearly free after I had a workshop) a really cute stamp set of "girls" celebrating different occasions with sayings like "here comes the bride", "life is good", "you look fabulous" and "make a wish". They are super cute and I was sooo excited to open them and start stampin! So, I managed to inspire myself to create a few cards, so I thought I should post them:


Here is the birthday one....























And here is the preggo one....

It was fun making them, but now I crave more time to try more. I seem to always have a busy week, with a guaranteed 2 nights out, usually 3 or 4 per week. I guess that, plus all the other weekend errands, adds up to time wasted (often well wasted mind you) and with me wondering why my house is still disorganized and I have no cards made? Hmmmm, I think the mystery can be solved but I am often not motivated.


Anyway, blah blah blah. I need to get ready to head out, and hopefully I will get to sleep a little bit earlier tonight so I can feel less sleepy at work...

No comments: