Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Open House Sampler

So I was a bit nervous coming up with some card designs for my open house, but after much thinking and reviewing of the catalogue (SO many great ideas in there!) I managed to come up with 2 cards to make, plus a book mark. I hope that everyone liked putting them together, although it seemed to go well in general.


It is amazing how much work can go into creating just one card and prepping all the pieces to make it! I think I ended up prepping 17-20 cards for each design and not too many people showed up and made a card, so now I have a bunch prepped for my craft sale. Win win for me - although I was a tad disappointed in the turnout. It is hard though for people to take the time to go to events, especially with work, school, kids and all the rest.


Here's hoping I can get some stuff going and maintain my demonstratorship!


Oh, and here's a photo of the cards and bookmarks:

1 comment:

susan said...

We made those book marks at Cori's - and I actually use mine, very pretty!!
And I LOVE your Christmas tree card, I would never think to use purple but I LOVE it!! Oh Lys, wish I could have been there. Now I am homesick!