I have been meaning to blog lately, as there is much to say and much to remember from my recent adventures (mainly Women's Camp).
I actually wrote a big post on one of the seminars I attended at camp but when I went to post only the title appeared and my entire post was deleted. I was rather annoyed and it was after 10 pm so I gave up. Perhaps I will get inspired and try to recreate it.
Anyway, things have been busy as usual. Just trying to get through each work week and get stuff done around the house when I am not at work. Plus I have baby showers and other such things to attend. Did I also mention I am working on my Dad's books as well? I really wonder if I am incapable of letting myself slow down. I always thought that once I was out of school I would have this mass freedom but somehow I have managed to fill the gaps.
I think I would like to tackled one of the Ali Edwards challenges and do a "week in my life" to see what it really involves. Another to-do for my list....
No comments:
Post a Comment