Saturday, September 26, 2009

September StampinUp Club - Fun with Punches!

Last night was the first meeting of my new 9 month StampinUp Club - we had all 6 members of my previous club plus 3 new members, so it was fun to catch up and to also introduce a few new faces.

I thought I should have a theme...so this month it was "Fun with Punches"! I tried to make some cards that used many punches to show the versatility of the punches and also a couple of creative ways to use them.

My disclaimer on these is that I took part of the idea for each of them from my StampinUp demonstrator's magazine and from Susan's friend Cori. I would love to say I thought of all this on my own....but no. I did come up with the color combos and some other details, but I can't take credit in full. There, now my conscience is clear :)

So, here are the 2 cards we made last night. I think the ladies all liked them and hopefully it will imspire them to think of new ways to use their punches as a result.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such great designs, Lys! My first club meeting just ended a few minutes ago - isn't it great to regularly meet with the same ladies every month! I love it...