Well, we are still under construction here...I mean really, why did I expect this to be a quick project?? We only installed 1000 square feet of floor, built a laundry room and are in the process of finishing off my new scrapbooking room....you know, no biggie.
The dust is driving me CRAZY!! But I am continually focussing on the end product....SO excited for that part. Until then, the mess and continual vaccuuming is slightly annoying.
Much has happened since my last post - I survived camp but came home with bronchitis. So, I was sick the whole weekend and took Tuesday off as well to try and recover. I am still on the mend and hope to be close to 100% next week, maybe.
Camp was AWESOME. I will need to post some pictures and really devote some time to writing about that. So many amazing things happened and much fun was had; it was exhausting, stretching (spiritually), exhilirating, fun, sunny, rainy, happy and sad. It really was the longest days but the shortest week...if you have been to camp before that will make sense to you ;)
As for StampinUp stuff, that is on the go now. I have my new club starting this month - Yippee! I am SO SO excited to have my 6 former club members return, and also excited to add 3 new members. I think it will be a challenge to keep all 9 ladies entertained and enthralled with new techniques, but I will do my best! I also have a couple of workshops coming up, so that is great too. I will hopefully post some of my creations in the coming weeks, I just feel so guilty when I am not doing "house stuff" because there is just so much to do...
Well, that said, I better get to it. There is much to put away and rearrange while Brian does the fun jobs like drywall mud (I think everyone hates that one), baseboard installation and toilet replacement. I do have a good man :)
1 comment:
your floors and new laundry room look AMAZING! Brian, you ROCK! And, thanks for letting Jolie poop all over the new laminate...better than the carpet, right ;)
Post a Comment