Friday, May 21, 2010

Crazy yes, prepared NO!

Why oh why am I sitting here at the computer blogging at nearly midnight?? Perhaps because I thought I could fit more into my evening than was actually possible. So here is my question for Moms - how do you ever get things done?? I am barely getting things done now and I keep hearing over and over and over and over "I don't know what I did with all my time before I had kids". Honestly, perhaps I should scale back life now and stop cooking, cleaning, crafting....no wait, can't do that....um, help?!

So tonight was StampinUp Club, good times as always but I also like to have the house clean, club supplies prepped, beverages ready and snacks out...it does take some time, but well worth it. Oh, and I haven't packed yet for the weekend. Did I mention I leave in 8.5 hours....I should sleep for some of that time I suppose. Plus I was wrapping birthday gifts, paying bills, organizing, doing dishes - I thought I was prepared but here I sit at midnight and I think I might be going crazy.

Anyway, tomorrow I head off to Washington with Erika for some shopping. This is our birthday celebration (her's is on Monday, I'm on Thursday); so we are staying in the US for 2 nights and are planning to hit the outlet malls, Target, some scrapbooking stores and I'm also hoping to find some maternity stores too... I'm so pumped for this extravaganza, I can't wait!!

So off to bed I go...well, after I pack for a bit and finish wrapping one more thing. Good night all! Sleep well and enjoy this lovely long weekend!!!

No comments: