Here I am, 30 weeks pregnant and amazed at how fast and how slow it has gone already! It is slow waiting each day but the weeks seem to be flying by, and now my doctor appointments are closer together and I am steadily growing (as is baby!).
At 30 weeks I feel pretty good - but this heartburn thing is just killing me! I used to like Tums....now they are a daily necessity and not so tasty. And the need to pee...wow, who knew it could be that often, I visit the bathroom at work on a nearly hourly basis! TMI perhaps?
Anyhow, little baby things are slowly making their way into our house...many thanks to friends and family who have made us things, sent us things or just given us things they no longer need. I feel so blessed already! This week my Grandma sent a present home with my Dad from his trip to Winnipeg; I thought it might be for me, seeing as it was just my birthday, but no it was for baby. (Which at this point is still pretty darn exciting).
Turns out my Grandma has been knitting - and she is GOOD at knitting! And apparently what she sent along was a "first installment" - oh my. She obviously can't wait to see if it is a boy or a girl, so she is knitting for both. She made a cute little pink sweater, pink booties and an adorable pink hat with ears. She also made a cute blue hat with a snail on it, plus a baby blanket (blue, pink, green and yellow - just to cover all the bases!). I love that she is taking the time to knit and I must get that thank you card out to her this week....
And here is the 7 month belly update pic - not the best, but you get the idea! So far I have gained about 22 pounds, so hopefully I won't gain more than 10 more from here to the end - especially since baby is putting on the weight now. Small babies are good!!!
As for the rest of my life....there simply isn't enough space to explain what has been happening lately, especially at work. Let's just say I cried (the ugly cry) after work last week and have had such anxiety that baby has been moving like crazy. But this week looks better and each week finished means I am closer to mat leave - hooray!!!
2 comments:
How special is that?! I love that your Grandma is making little outfits for your baby! That's something you will be able to keep and cherish forever. Hoping things go better for you at work in the next couple weeks unitl your mat leave!
You look fantastic!!! Have fun collecting in the next 10 weeks!
Post a Comment